Binance and BNB were established in 2017. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) was unveiled to the public three years later. The goal of the BNB Chain is to create the foundation for the global parallel virtual ecosystem. The company has committed to being an Open, Multi-chain, For Creators and Inventors, Permissionless, and Forever Decentralized.
BNB Chain-based coins and tokens have a total market capitalization of over $ 205 Billion, and the total trading volume is over $ 70 billion.
Note: Tokens are sorted by their market capitalization of $ 500M from lowest to highest.
- Unit Price: $ 0.03321
- Market Cap: $ 323,527,590
- Distinct Features: Ankr is in a unique position as a decentralized web service and node infrastructure that enables DApps and blockchains to operate and connect without hiccups while allowing users to earn more with their assets by delegating them to validator nodes.
Ankr is a decentralized blockchain infrastructure provider with over 50 Proof-of-Stake networks operating a variety of nodes globally. This infrastructure powers a full array of multi-chain tools for Web3 users while also contributing to the expansion of the cryptocurrency economy.
Ankr Build: Ankr offers complete blockchain developer solutions, including conventional APIs, a decentralized multi-chain network of open RPC nodes for executing code and gaining access to blockchain data, and tools like Ankr Scan for viewing on-chain data across blockchains.
Ankr Earn: Earn Ankr Staking, liquid staking, and other yield-earning options are made simple and available to any cryptocurrency trader. To address the capital inefficiencies of Proof-of-Stake networks and related blockchain consensus processes, Ankr developed the most scalable and decentralized staking infrastructure solution.
Exchange: ANKR is trading on BinanceBybit, BingX, MEXC, Upbit, Bittrex, and XT.COM with a 24-hour trading volume of $ 26,326,364.
- Unit Price: $ 159.76
- Market Cap: $ 323,884,325
- Distinct Features: BinaryX tries to draw players by offering a game with low entry hurdles, basic game settings, and jargon that is easy to understand.
CyberDragon, a play-to-earn game on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), was created by the BinaryX project. Originally a decentralized derivative trading technology, BinaryX has modified its design to account for the booming GameFi market.
Currently, BinaryX is developing CyberDragon, a traditional MMORPG with DeFi components. Players can select from various gaming modes, such as PvE and PvP, and derivatives of game assets, for instance, NFTs. All characters and items are NFTs. Players can make money in CyberDragon’s dual token economy by participating in the game.
According to BinaryX, their goal is to be the most innovative GameFi project and further innovate the blockchain gaming industry.
Exchange: BNX has a 24-hour trading volume of $ 11,192,840, trading live on BinanceBingX, Bybit, MEXC, and CoinW.
Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
- Unit Price: $ 0.9945
- Market Cap: $ 413,271,122
- Distinct Features: The Binance Smart Chain (BSC), a high-performance blockchain made for smart contracts and decentralized apps (DApps), saw the launch of TWT as one of its first coins.
The Trust Wallet Token, or TWT, is a regular BEP-20 utility token that offers users of the Trust Wallet several incentives. The Trust Wallet mobile cryptocurrency wallet supports various well-liked native assets.
When utilizing Trust Wallet, TWT token owners have several advantages, such as price breaks on in-app cryptocurrency purchases and access to decentralized exchange (DEX) services.
The Trust Wallet Token is a utility token that is only useful to Trust Wallet app users; It serves no purpose outside of the Trust Wallet ecosystem. Despite this, Trust Wallet Tokens can be transferred to any wallet that accepts Binance Smart Chain assets and used as payment for services or to swap for other assets since they are BEP-20 assets.
Exchange: TWT has a 24-hour trading volume of $ 11,793,216, trading live on BinanceBingX, MEXC, XT.COM, and Phemex.
- Unit Price: $ 0.03418
- Market Cap: $ 453,120,199
- Distinct Features: According to Zilliqa, it is the first public blockchain in the world to rely exclusively on a shared network. This, according to the company, resolves the scalability problem by enabling it to reach high throughput and a high rate of transactions per second.
Zilliqa is defined as a public and permissionless blockchain. It can process thousands of transactions in milliseconds as claimed by the Blockchain and is programmed to bring high throughput. With this, the Blockchain tackles and offers a solution to the common problem of blockchain scalability and speed. The platform also supports yield farming and many other decentralized applications.
In June 2017, Zilliqa’s development work was formally launched, its testnet online in March 2018, and debuted its mainnet in June 2019.
ZIL, Zilliqa’s native utility coin, is used to carry out smart contracts and perform network transactions. Zilliqa wants to become the preferred blockchain for large-scale commercial applications, especially in the financial services and payments, gaming, advertising, and entertainment sectors.
Exchange: ZIL is live trading on BinanceOKX, BingX, Bybit, and Deepcoin, with a 24-hour trading volume of $ 60,553,819.
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Unit Price: $ 0.3163
- Market Cap: $ 473,141,093
- Distinct Features: The Basic Attention Token and Brave team hope to bring Crypto to the next 1 billion users, addressing systemic inefficiencies and privacy violations crippling the digital ad industry.
Basic Attention Token (BAT) was created to fix the faulty digital advertising economy. The brand-new, decentralized, open-source, and effective blockchain-based digital advertising platform will use BAT as its unit of trade. Based on the consumers’ measured attention, advertisers will award publishers BATs in the ecosystem.
Additionally, users will get BATs for participating in various activities. They can utilize them on the site or contribute them to the publishers. This open method delivers fewer but more pertinent adverts while protecting user data privacy. The Brave browser is a fast, open-source browser with privacy features that block intrusive ads and trackers.
It also has a ledger system that measures user attention in aggregate anonymously to compensate publishers fairly.
According to the whitepaper, The BAT system provides:
- Users: strong privacy and security when viewing advertisements, improved relevance and performance, and a share of tokens.
- Publishers: improved revenue, better reporting, and less fraud.
- Advertisers: less expensive customer attention, less fraud, and better attribution.
Exchange: With a 24-hour trading volume of $ 48,655,747, BAT is trading on Binance, OKX, BingX, Bybit, and MEXC.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any services.
Follow us on Twitter @nulltxnews to stay updated with the latest Crypto, NFT, AI, Cybersecurity, Distributed Computing, and Metaverse news!
Image Source:archnoi1/123RF // Image Effects by Colorcinch