This time Pitru Paksha is starting from 10th September 2022. Every year on the full moon day of Bhadrapada, Shradh Paksha starts which lasts for 16 days. If you have Pitra Dosh in your Kundli, progress is stalled in every way or you are facing death-like suffering in life, then this time if you try 5 surefire remedies of Lal Kitab in Shradh Paksha, then Pitra Dosh will end immediately.
Panchbali Karma: Panchbali Karma is performed in Shradh. That is, food is given to five living beings. Bali does not mean offering sacrifice but also providing food. Gobali, dog sacrifice, Kakabali, Devadibili and Piplikadi are performed in Shradh. During Pitru Paksha, the cocoons should be fed daily. It is believed that our ancestors came to earth in the form of crows. Only after this Brahmins should have food.
1. First Remedy: Collect coins in equal quantity from all the family members and donate them to the temple. This means that if you are taking 10 coins from your pocket, then collect 10-10 coins from all the other members of the house and donate it to the temple. If you have a grandfather, go and donate with him. Make this donation on Thursday.
2. Second Remedy: Bread should be fed to crows, birds, dogs and cows continuously for 16 days. Keep feeding roti to whomever you get from the above four on time.
3. Third Remedy: For 16 consecutive days, burn camphor in the house in the morning and evening at the time of Sandhya Vandana and mix ghee in jaggery and give its incense.
4. Fourth Remedy: Offer water to the Peepal or Banyan tree. Keep applying saffron tilak. By chanting the mantras of Lord Vishnu, reciting Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta, Pitradosh goes away. Ekadashi fasts should be observed with strictness.
5. Fifth Remedy: On Pitru Paksha, daily bathing in the holy river should be done regularly and tarpan should be done in the name of ancestors. For this, the ancestors should offer water by putting barley, black sesame and a red flower facing the south direction. The act of offering salvation to ancestors is called Shradh and the act of offering water mixed with Tandul or Til is called Tarpan.
Pind Daan is also performed during Pitru Paksha. Pind Daan is also important in Pitru Paksha. According to the usual method, Pind Daan is made by mixing rice, cow’s milk, ghee, jaggery and honey and they are offered to the ancestors. This Pind Daan is also of some kind. It is a religious belief that the ancestors are satisfied for a long time with the body made of rice.