Happy weekend, Huntsville! Here’s everything worth knowing around town this weekend, including the latest information on:
- Small Business Award nominations are open
- The restoration of Eggbeater Jesus
- Road closures to repair / install water lines
First, today’s weather:
Mostly sunny and hot. High: 91 Low: 71.
🏡 Are you a local real estate agent? Let us help you generate leads, build your brand in Huntsville and stand apart from the competition. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top stories today in Huntsville:
- Get ready for the Huntsville Ballet’s free annual school performances May 31-June 1! (Details)
- The City of Huntsville is finishing up the new high-tech parking meters that will accept coins, as well as cards They should be finished in early summer. (Details)
- Do not miss Huntsville’s Theater “Waiting for Godot” @ Lowe Mill starting June 3. (Details)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
Alrighty, you’re all good for today! I’ll see you back in your inbox tomorrow morning with another update.
– Amy Young
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Huntsville Daily? Contact me at email@example.com